Job Seekers

How Do I Apply?

You must apply directly through your local Department of Social Protection,Local Employment service (FAS) or EmployAbility Service Office 
Click here to find out your local Socal Welfare Office

In County Roscommon FAS officers hold clinics in the following towns
  • Castlerea
  • Ballaghaderreen
  • Boyle
  • Strokestown

There is a standard application form which is used called the “ EmployAbility Referral form”. Once this is completed FAS/DSP  will send this directly to us.  When we receive your application we will send you a letter to confirm that we have the form and we are placing you on our waitlist of clients to be seen.